Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm the King of the World

So, I am officially working on starting a photography brand -- I wanted to have a clear foundation in place to go from, and yes it is named after my dog. If being inspired by your dog is good enough for Indiana Jones, it's good enough for me! Let's all take a moment to picture Harrison Ford cracking that whip...yum! Oz is just a huge source of constant amusement to me and my husband and I wanted to immortalize him a little bit. I'm sure kids will come later but right now he definitely owns that role.
That and the role of King of Everything! Oz cannot conceive of a world that does not revolve around him and his comfort. Hence his little adventure last week. Thomas let him off his leash after a walk to run up the back stairs to the apartment and he stopped at our neighbors door which was open to take advantage of the Spring breeze, stepped inside, sniffed the cat and just trotted on in like he owned the place, checking everything out, and being a general pain when Thomas tried to call him to come out of there! Like, "Hang on, I'm checking out my new spot!" Oz, if you still had balls, they would be made of brass my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment